Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Masturblogtion

I long ago arrived at the conclusion that blogs satisfy little more than our belletristic, mastrubatory fantasies. After doing a little research on the internets I have confirmed this hypothesis.



Any young blogeaucrat can substitute blog for the appropriate genital reference and have a reasonable facsimile of any number of conversations about blogs...

"my blog isn't getting enough action"
"why is your blog so much bigger"
"how often do you play with your blog"
"sometimes I write on my blog all alone. I feel guilty about my narcissism, but it feels good. I'll stop for a while, but then I feel the urge again."

So all you bloggers, rejoice in your ability to pleasure yourself with just a touch of your fingers on the keypad...

And keep arguing with yourself.