Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Grizzly Adams Family and Other Research Materials

A co-worker recommended I watch the movie Grizzly Man by Werner Herzog in preparation for my trip. While a critically acclaimed documentary is all well and good. I find 1970's horrer movies a far more effective tool for planning how to deal with dangerous situations. For example, when facing a plodding stalker one should always hang out in an abandoned building with someone of the opposite sex and engage in a make out session. With this in mind, I intend to watch Grizzly, aka Killer Grizzly, one of the preeminent films on bear-related massacres.



Afterwards I intend to watch a Grizzly Adams marathon.

3 comments:

Kevin Brown said...

You're research should have already led you to the conclusion - when they play the freaky music DONT GO UPSTAIRS!

Soulless Bureaucrat said...

True... I was saving that for the next installment, but clearly you ruined it.

Kevin Brown said...

ack! sorry