Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Vanity Blogs are hard work

So I've struggled with creating content for my vanity blog. I thought about unspoken word albums: The Tara Conner Experience: Yes, I Am Experienced (a concept album about a good girl gone bad) or The Right Stuff... and Things (a paenan to astronauts gone bad). But then I realized it would be difficult to have an unspoken paean.

After seeing Ms. Conner on Larry King I had second thoughts about mocking her on my widely read blog. First, she is dealing with the weight gain that follows any reduction in cocaine usage. Second, she is much more humble and egalitarian than I assumed. In response to Larry King's question of whether attractive women have it easier in life than average looking ones, she asserted that attractive women don't receive special treatment. For example, the other beauty pageant winner accused of debauched behavior (Miss Nevada USA) lost her crown - and she was way hotter.

10 comments:

100YearsOfTrash said...

Where can we download your .mp3 or stream site zip drive or .wav?

100YearsOfTrash said...

...and thank you for recognizing the time and effort that go into a vanityblog...some anonymous myspace users just can't understand the blood sweat and tears that pour out through these ten fingers

Anonymous said...

why give tara conner a hard time. she just a hard working under age drinker (no one seems to mind) trying to find her place in america. i mean it is hard work for these girls to party and have a social life. i applaud ms. conner's efforts to bring down american society.

Anonymous said...

isn't soulless bereaucrat repetitive?

100YearsOfTrash said...

you are quite a wordsmith anonymous...are you on blogger?

Anonymous said...

100 years of trash...is that you. thanks for the compliment! i'm staying annonymous and keeping it real.

100YearsOfTrash said...

real what?

Soulless Bureaucrat said...

Real dumb.

Anonymous said...

А! Lovely scharfe Post. Hätte nie gedacht, dass es so einfach war. Hinsicht auf Sie!

Anonymous said...

I’ve meant to post about something like this on my webpage and you gave me an idea. Cheers..